Position Title: B2B Sales Representative
Reports to: CCO
Basic Job Description:
The Sales representative will work with customers in the Tourism industry (in Greece and abroad) to find what they want, create solutions and ensure a smooth sales process. He/she will work to find new sales leads, through business directories, client referrals, etc. He/she will often focus on inside sales, which typically involves “cold calling” for new clients while in an office setting, or outside sales, which involves visiting clients in the field with new or existing clients. He/she will have a combination of inside / outside sales job that will also include travel to destinations the company aims to expand.
Job Skills and Requirements:
- Customer Service Skills: The customer is always right. You will need to be able speak in a friendly and clear way to customers and potential customers, listening to their needs and helping communicate options for them.
- Communication Skills: You will need to speak to customers about a product’s different features, and answer any questions they might have.
- Flexibility: You might have to work outside business hours with the appropriate reimbursement.
- Persistence: Not every customer is going to be a sale. Being able to bounce back if you lose a sale and most importantly learn from this is crucial for this job.
- Motivation to grow: Our company keeps growing rapidly, creating new positions and hierarchy. We are looking for people who aim high and want to bring high-impact results.
- Proficiency in English: Communication in the tourism industry requires excellent use of the English language.
Nice to have:
Experience in CRM and task management platforms
Knowledge of extra foreign languages. Preferably: Italian, Spanish, French, German.
2 year + experience in B2B sales in the tourism industry
The sales representative must have worked in sales for the tourism industry. Experience in sales for tours and activities to Travel Agents / Tour Operators / Wholesalers / Online Travel Agencies / MICE will be preferred.
Why apply for this job:
- You love selling to the tour industry.
- You like travelling on company’s budget to meet clients!
- You enjoy the flexibility of a small company, where you can have high-impact and be rewarded for it.
- A solid career path. We need motivated people that will turn our start up into a global success.