Position Title: International Sales Executive
Reports to: CCO
Basic Job Description:
Identifies market opportunities, creates and maintains relationships with customers by focusing on matching customers’ needs with the Clio Muse PC’s services, aligns with the Clio Muse PC’s expansion goals and contributes to the knowledge of the culture and tourism market.
Job Duties and Tasks:
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Sells services by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies service packages improvements or new services by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Focuses on international markets that can add value in terms of market size, revenue generation potential and target audience fit
Required Skills and Qualifications:
Presentation Skills, Client Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Energy Level, Negotiation, Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals, Creativity, Sales Planning, Independence, Motivation for Sales, Multilingual, Knowledge of the Culture and Tourism market